No products in the cart.
Monstera Deliciosa is a plant that everyone loves for its Swiss cheese appearance. It is an evergreen vine, native to Central America. Their leaf holes a.ka. fenestration make them very unique and it is a joy to watch every new leaf unfurl.
How to propagate a Monstera Deliciosa?
Propagating a Monstera Deliciosa is fairly easy.
- Cut a section of vine that has at least two nodes.
- Put the cutting in a glass of water, with soft, indirect sunlight
- The roots should form in 1-3 weeks.
- Once the roots are formed, it is ready to be potted.
Let us know how it goes.
How to care for a Monstera Deliciosa?
???? Light exposure
Monstera Deliciosa survives in low light, however a bright spot with a good light exposure the fenestrations appear better on the leaves. Don’t leave it in direct sunlight.
The rule of thumb to water when soil becomes dry to a half finger depth works for Monstera Deliciosa. Take care not to overwater as it rot its roots.
The monstera loves a gentle mist once a week. Best time to mist your Monstera is in the morning, so that the water has enough time to evaporate before evening.
- Wipe the leaves occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Mist the leaves for better humidity.
What’s in our store: Monstera Deliciosa